A patient is suing a physician and the hospital after pictures were taken while she was in the emergency room and posted on Facebook and Instagram.Read More...
Post Tagged with: "Social Media"
December 6, 2013 —
Social technologies are quickly finding their way into care and coordination processes across the entire continuum of health and wellness activities. Earlier today I explored my thoughts about the integration of social media and underlying digital technologies into a healthcare organization’s communication and patient engagement strategy.Read More...
November 30, 2013 —
HealthGrades is an online resource for finding and reviewing physicians and hospitals which is “designed to arm Americans with unbiased, data-driven information to help consumers make informed healthcare choices” free-of-charge.Read More...
November 11, 2013 —
Strata Rx 2013 Presentation
Creator and Moderator: Dr. Bonnie Feldman, @DrBonnie360
Panelists: Anmol Madan, Bruce Springer and Daniel Conroy
November 5, 2013 —
So many social media channels, so little time! Following is a discussion of the social media channels I use and why I use them.Read More...
November 3, 2013 —
Dr Pat Salber (@docweighsin) chats with Peter Kirk, CEO of WorldOne and Sermo a go-to US centric though aspiring global physician community .Read More...
October 10, 2013 —
September 13, 2013 —
This Week In Health Innovation
This Week in Health Innovation is a go to Internet radio show featuring thought leaders, entrepreneurs and successful startups in the digital health space.
- Living with Interstitial Cystitis 29 comments
- Nebraska State Employee Wellness Program Motto: “First, Do Harm” 12 comments
- How does Healthcare.gov really work (Infographic) 9 comments
- The Myth of Chronic Disease and Engagement 7 comments
- The Downside of Living in a Healthy Community 6 comments
- Hospital Employee's Facebook Post Results in Identity Theft for Patient 6 comments
- US Senate Subcommittee Asks What The RUC Is About 5 comments
- HealthCare Social Media: What Makes Sense? 4 comments
- An Indecent Proposal That Just Might Solve the Primary Care Crisis: Meet the 35 Hour Work Week 4 comments
- Black Bird 4 comments