Michael Millenson, president of Health Quality Advisors LLC, is a nationally recognized expert on improving the quality of care, patient empowerment and Web-based health. He is the author of the critically acclaimed book Demanding Medical Excellence: Doctors and Accountability in the Information Age, and he holds an adjunct appointment as the Mervin Shalowitz, M.D. Visiting Scholar at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management.
This Week In Health Innovation
This Week in Health Innovation is a go to Internet radio show featuring thought leaders, entrepreneurs and successful startups in the digital health space.
- How to Educate and Empower Patients: Thoughts From an Expert 23 comments
- Hopkins' Students Compete for the Qualcomm Tricorder $10m X Prize 22 comments
- Use Your EKG as Your Password, Really? 19 comments
- Communication in Medicine: Lessons Learned By Wearing A Gown 19 comments
- The Consequences of “Over-Testing”: Doc, Am I Glowing in the Dark? 18 comments
- Mobile Apps for Chronic Cancer Patients 17 comments
- The Advantages to Team Approaches to Patient Care: Extending NOT Replacing Physician Care 17 comments
- The 1st Annual Health Tech Demo Day 15 comments
- Google Glass + Treadmill...Who'd Have Thought? 15 comments
- Doing Patient Engagement For The Wrong Reasons Doesn’t Work 15 comments