Margaret (Maggi) Cary, MD, MBA, MPH is a physician, leadership coach and writer. She teaches personal essay and narrative medicine at Georgetown University School of Medicine. Her skills include executive and leadership coaching for physicians, keynote and Grand Rounds presentations, retreat and strategic planning facilitation and physician leadership development workshop creation and training. She developed and leads the Veterans Health Administration’s Physician Leadership Development program. Maggi has been a senior executive in public and private healthcare organizations and had a private medical practice. She coauthored a seminal book on healthcare technology, Telemedicine and Telehealth: Principles, Policies, Performance and Pitfalls She is a certified executive coach and Professional Member of the National Speakers Association.
This Week In Health Innovation
This Week in Health Innovation is a go to Internet radio show featuring thought leaders, entrepreneurs and successful startups in the digital health space.
- Living with Interstitial Cystitis 29 comments
- Nebraska State Employee Wellness Program Motto: “First, Do Harm” 12 comments
- How does Healthcare.gov really work (Infographic) 9 comments
- The Myth of Chronic Disease and Engagement 7 comments
- The Downside of Living in a Healthy Community 6 comments
- Hospital Employee's Facebook Post Results in Identity Theft for Patient 6 comments
- US Senate Subcommittee Asks What The RUC Is About 5 comments
- HealthCare Social Media: What Makes Sense? 4 comments
- An Indecent Proposal That Just Might Solve the Primary Care Crisis: Meet the 35 Hour Work Week 4 comments
- Black Bird 4 comments