Margaret (Maggi) Cary, MD, MBA, MPH is a physician, leadership coach and writer. She teaches personal essay and narrative medicine at Georgetown University School of Medicine. Her skills include executive and leadership coaching for physicians, keynote and Grand Rounds presentations, retreat and strategic planning facilitation and physician leadership development workshop creation and training. She developed and leads the Veterans Health Administration’s Physician Leadership Development program. Maggi has been a senior executive in public and private healthcare organizations and had a private medical practice. She coauthored a seminal book on healthcare technology, Telemedicine and Telehealth: Principles, Policies, Performance and Pitfalls She is a certified executive coach and Professional Member of the National Speakers Association.
This Week In Health Innovation
This Week in Health Innovation is a go to Internet radio show featuring thought leaders, entrepreneurs and successful startups in the digital health space.
- How to Educate and Empower Patients: Thoughts From an Expert 23 comments
- Hopkins' Students Compete for the Qualcomm Tricorder $10m X Prize 22 comments
- Communication in Medicine: Lessons Learned By Wearing A Gown 20 comments
- Use Your EKG as Your Password, Really? 19 comments
- The Consequences of “Over-Testing”: Doc, Am I Glowing in the Dark? 18 comments
- Mobile Apps for Chronic Cancer Patients 17 comments
- The Advantages to Team Approaches to Patient Care: Extending NOT Replacing Physician Care 17 comments
- The 1st Annual Health Tech Demo Day 15 comments
- Google Glass + Treadmill...Who'd Have Thought? 15 comments
- Doing Patient Engagement For The Wrong Reasons Doesn’t Work 15 comments