Until she retired, Elaine Waples was a health care human resources executive, supporting medical and insurance organizations. A cancer survivor, she writes about patients’ daily choices, hopes and frustrations. Elaine lives in Atlantic Beach, Florida with her husband Brian Klepper, and also paints and practices Yoga.
This Week In Health Innovation
This Week in Health Innovation is a go to Internet radio show featuring thought leaders, entrepreneurs and successful startups in the digital health space.
- Living with Interstitial Cystitis 29 comments
- Nebraska State Employee Wellness Program Motto: “First, Do Harm” 12 comments
- How does Healthcare.gov really work (Infographic) 9 comments
- The Myth of Chronic Disease and Engagement 7 comments
- The Downside of Living in a Healthy Community 6 comments
- Hospital Employee's Facebook Post Results in Identity Theft for Patient 6 comments
- US Senate Subcommittee Asks What The RUC Is About 5 comments
- HealthCare Social Media: What Makes Sense? 4 comments
- An Indecent Proposal That Just Might Solve the Primary Care Crisis: Meet the 35 Hour Work Week 4 comments
- Black Bird 4 comments