Until she retired, Elaine Waples was a health care human resources executive, supporting medical and insurance organizations. A cancer survivor, she writes about patients’ daily choices, hopes and frustrations. Elaine lives in Atlantic Beach, Florida with her husband Brian Klepper, and also paints and practices Yoga.
This Week In Health Innovation
This Week in Health Innovation is a go to Internet radio show featuring thought leaders, entrepreneurs and successful startups in the digital health space.
- How to Educate and Empower Patients: Thoughts From an Expert 23 comments
- Hopkins' Students Compete for the Qualcomm Tricorder $10m X Prize 22 comments
- Communication in Medicine: Lessons Learned By Wearing A Gown 20 comments
- Use Your EKG as Your Password, Really? 19 comments
- The Consequences of “Over-Testing”: Doc, Am I Glowing in the Dark? 18 comments
- Mobile Apps for Chronic Cancer Patients 17 comments
- The Advantages to Team Approaches to Patient Care: Extending NOT Replacing Physician Care 17 comments
- The 1st Annual Health Tech Demo Day 15 comments
- Google Glass + Treadmill...Who'd Have Thought? 15 comments
- Doing Patient Engagement For The Wrong Reasons Doesn’t Work 15 comments