Dov Michaeli, MD, PhD was a professor at the University of California San Francisco before leaving to enter the world of biotech. He served as the Chief Medical Officer of biotech companies, including Aphton Corporation. He is now the founder and CEO of Madah Medica, an early stage biotech company developing products to improve post-surgical pain control. He loves to write about the brain and human behavior as well as translate complicated basic science concepts into entertainment for the rest of us.
This Week In Health Innovation
This Week in Health Innovation is a go to Internet radio show featuring thought leaders, entrepreneurs and successful startups in the digital health space.
- Living with Interstitial Cystitis 29 comments
- Nebraska State Employee Wellness Program Motto: “First, Do Harm” 12 comments
- How does Healthcare.gov really work (Infographic) 9 comments
- The Myth of Chronic Disease and Engagement 7 comments
- The Downside of Living in a Healthy Community 6 comments
- Hospital Employee's Facebook Post Results in Identity Theft for Patient 6 comments
- US Senate Subcommittee Asks What The RUC Is About 5 comments
- HealthCare Social Media: What Makes Sense? 4 comments
- An Indecent Proposal That Just Might Solve the Primary Care Crisis: Meet the 35 Hour Work Week 4 comments
- Black Bird 4 comments