Dov Michaeli, MD, PhD was a professor at the University of California San Francisco before leaving to enter the world of biotech. He served as the Chief Medical Officer of biotech companies, including Aphton Corporation. He is now the founder and CEO of Madah Medica, an early stage biotech company developing products to improve post-surgical pain control. He loves to write about the brain and human behavior as well as translate complicated basic science concepts into entertainment for the rest of us.
This Week In Health Innovation
This Week in Health Innovation is a go to Internet radio show featuring thought leaders, entrepreneurs and successful startups in the digital health space.
- How to Educate and Empower Patients: Thoughts From an Expert 23 comments
- Hopkins' Students Compete for the Qualcomm Tricorder $10m X Prize 22 comments
- Use Your EKG as Your Password, Really? 19 comments
- Communication in Medicine: Lessons Learned By Wearing A Gown 19 comments
- The Consequences of “Over-Testing”: Doc, Am I Glowing in the Dark? 18 comments
- Mobile Apps for Chronic Cancer Patients 17 comments
- The Advantages to Team Approaches to Patient Care: Extending NOT Replacing Physician Care 17 comments
- The 1st Annual Health Tech Demo Day 15 comments
- Google Glass + Treadmill...Who'd Have Thought? 15 comments
- Doing Patient Engagement For The Wrong Reasons Doesn’t Work 15 comments