Brian Klepper, PhD, is an analyst, adviser, columnist, speaker and entrepreneur who is focused on policy- and market-based approaches that improve quality and safety, and reduce cost. Brian is a Principal in Healthcare Performance, Inc., a health care business development practice, and WeCare TLC, an onsite clinic firm that provides comprehensive primary care and full continuum medical management. He lives in Atlantic Beach, FL with his wife and fellow TDWI writer, Elaine Waples.
This Week In Health Innovation
This Week in Health Innovation is a go to Internet radio show featuring thought leaders, entrepreneurs and successful startups in the digital health space.
- How to Educate and Empower Patients: Thoughts From an Expert 23 comments
- Hopkins' Students Compete for the Qualcomm Tricorder $10m X Prize 22 comments
- Use Your EKG as Your Password, Really? 19 comments
- Communication in Medicine: Lessons Learned By Wearing A Gown 19 comments
- The Consequences of “Over-Testing”: Doc, Am I Glowing in the Dark? 18 comments
- Mobile Apps for Chronic Cancer Patients 17 comments
- The Advantages to Team Approaches to Patient Care: Extending NOT Replacing Physician Care 17 comments
- The 1st Annual Health Tech Demo Day 15 comments
- Google Glass + Treadmill...Who'd Have Thought? 15 comments
- Doing Patient Engagement For The Wrong Reasons Doesn’t Work 15 comments