Brian Klepper, PhD, is an analyst, adviser, columnist, speaker and entrepreneur who is focused on policy- and market-based approaches that improve quality and safety, and reduce cost. Brian is a Principal in Healthcare Performance, Inc., a health care business development practice, and WeCare TLC, an onsite clinic firm that provides comprehensive primary care and full continuum medical management. He lives in Atlantic Beach, FL with his wife and fellow TDWI writer, Elaine Waples.
This Week In Health Innovation
This Week in Health Innovation is a go to Internet radio show featuring thought leaders, entrepreneurs and successful startups in the digital health space.
- Living with Interstitial Cystitis 29 comments
- Nebraska State Employee Wellness Program Motto: “First, Do Harm” 12 comments
- How does Healthcare.gov really work (Infographic) 9 comments
- The Myth of Chronic Disease and Engagement 7 comments
- The Downside of Living in a Healthy Community 6 comments
- Hospital Employee's Facebook Post Results in Identity Theft for Patient 6 comments
- US Senate Subcommittee Asks What The RUC Is About 5 comments
- HealthCare Social Media: What Makes Sense? 4 comments
- An Indecent Proposal That Just Might Solve the Primary Care Crisis: Meet the 35 Hour Work Week 4 comments
- Black Bird 4 comments